A photographer is more than a person who artistically and skillfully captures people naturally being themselves in any given moment.
They are also people who add to your experience because of who they are and how they connect with you and your family and friends.
When you and a photographer are a good match, it makes for a positive experience and wonderful photos.
Here's a little about me!
- The beautiful state of Virginia is where I live but the feeling of home is when I'm with my husband (wonderful guys do exist!) and super sweet squirrel-chasin' nap-takin' rescue dog-hter, Sugar. (Want to add another cute furry face to your IG feed? Follow @sugartherescue!).
- Positivity and laughter are a big part of my daily life (punny jokes welcome!).
- Diving into genuine conversations is one of my favorite things to do.
- Close to my heart are Jesus, people and all-things-creative.
- Some things on my bucket list: travel across the US, learn to sew, zip line through the Shenandoah (praying for courage!) and adopt another rescue dog.
- I'm a sentimental sap for home movies on VHS, my daddy's old hat, handwritten cards and oh-so-many photos (shocker, right?).
- Marathon YouTube viewings of sleepy puppies and silly dogs always cheer me up (add a bowl of ice-cream to the experience and there goes my day).
- I believe that ordinary people are doing extraordinary things everyday.
- Brightening another person's day through encouraging words and random acts of kindness makes my heart smile (really big).
- Favorite dates with the hubs include stargazing bonfire nights by the rivah dancing to our wedding playlist; activities outdoors and on the water; or board games followed by epic karaoke (that's what we keep telling ourselves anyway).
- I love to smile, see people smile and believe life's too short not to smile. :)
- I often think of the people I meet and keep them in my thoughts and prayers.
Because of God's love for me, I'm passionate about helping people see themselves as wonderfully unique, incredibly valued and abundantly loved.
This is the essence behind why I capture people (and moments) organically.
Kim Pham Clark Photography
sentimental + authentic + heartfelt
The Information page shares much more about KPC + friends, the photographer, client experience, investment and more!